In today's Precious Women 's Needs Group meeting, Roxana asked me, "How do you catch and understand whenever there is an inspiration comes over to you?"
I said, "I observe things in a way beyond the normal social norm but purely on what does it make sense to me in that particular moment. If they are special to me (I mean with curosity to search deeper what they are), I could remember them well in a kind of feeling with some key words. They usually come to form a clear perception within me by cross checking with some scriptures or people's experiences. Then, I write them down and meditate to become a meaningful message to myself as a quote.
To make it short. They are whisper from God to my soul, from which my conscious converts them in to a thought that I could express through words. I hope my explanation herewith make sense to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment