Dearest bonnie,
似有千言萬語,但已盡在不言中。心底只有一聲感激和感恩。全因為衪,我們可以有緣相聚、相見........認識了妳,發現更多新寶藏 - 無論是大宇宙或小宇宙也在傾刻間通竅了。Happy Birthday! 願妳我的願望都在神的指引下一起成真。
有神的力量使我和妳去在一起,願神的安排使我們見証我們的感激和感恩! 祝生日快樂,願望成真!
多謝你給我們好好機會大家聚在一起,真的很開心更愛你 "Happy Birthday".
祝您來年有更自我的風采,您是我身邊一個好好的榜樣,一位美麗的天使,祝您,快樂、健康。
生日快樂,願您夢想成真,當然是在神国裹的Dream, 知道嗎? 每每祈禱時,我都止不住感謝神,在我生命裏安排了您的出現,衷心感謝您在我屬靈軟弱的時候,給于我的無私的愛和付出,而學会去依靠神更多。將來的日子,我們或許會面對更大的考驗和試探,但雅各書1:12提到: 忍受試探的人是有福的,因為他經過試驗以後,必得生命的冠冕,這是主應許給那些愛他之人的。願與您一起去創造一個充滿喜樂的生命,不但在這地上,更直至哪永久的樂园。永遠愛您的。
Happy Birthday!! I'm so glad to celebrate your birthday today! Since we've separated BT, we seldom have time to talk or spend time......., but you're always in me. Bcz, your're so special to me.......! I'm so grateful to God's plan and so happy to see you now, shinning like a sun! I believe people gain shine through trials. So our goal is to become or unite with PURE shinning Lite! 神に促從う人の道は輝き出る光。進むほどに光は增し、真晝の輝きとなる <箴言4:18> May God bless you richily :) Jesus is with us always. I love you.
Happy Birthday Mum! Thank you for always taking care of me. You are always the best mum in my life. I wish you like the presents I give you and also this card. I wish your dreams/wishes come true! God bless you.
There is always a person who is kind:
A person who listen to people's fears:
A person who is helpful:............................She is Mum, bonnie
No comments:
Post a Comment