1 John Chapter 5
v4 for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.
v14 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
Our Sharing:
* We are weak in overcome the world, in particular when I have expectation on others but he fails me. I could only able to humbly restore my faith by remembering how much God loves me and forgives me in everything. Thus, this moment of peace rewards me and gives me strength to face the relationship differently.
* These days I am ironing myself on the practicing of "unconditional love". I found difficult to stand on teensagers' rebellious behavior and have no clue how to work out better. A 15 years old teenager adviced me that, "Don't forcefully imply any requirements or actions on teenagers to work on their own, they won't bother. Why don't you start by initiating to work with them together?"
* I found when I was in depression symptom, my whole-self was lacking of motivating and happy hormones. Thus, I felt belonging to nothing. Why today I bother so much on my likes and dislikes; my wants and my unwants;......thank God for letting me to live on with a simple mind and heart of "tomorrow is another good new day for me."
1 comment:
My QT today (2 Cor 4:1) struck me quite a lot from the very beginning "...since we have this ministry, as we received mercy, we do not lose heart..." I started remembering where I am and where I was. Yes I am a part of this body (the Kingdom) out of the salvation of My Lord. For God who said,"light shall shine out of darkness," is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ. Thanks to this light, "we are afflicted in every way, but not crushed, perplexed, but not despairing... struck down, but not destroyed..." "Love never fails" reminds me all the time. Yes, it is the unconditional love - I must always learn myself and act it out all the time to my kids and my enemies and to strive for a better future and the God-destined precious woman. Please pray for me for this hard hard lesson - unconditional love that I will grasp this with a willing and humble and calm heart one day. Luckily 2 Cor 5:18 ".. we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen, for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal."
This is the state I remembered how I felt inmy last last writing: 天上人間"
May God aknowledge my broken heart and show a wonderful way for me to thrive....
Amen!
Post a Comment