Friday, August 17, 2007

Love has no Fear愛裡沒有懼怕

約翰一書4:18
「愛裡沒有懼怕;愛既完全,就把懼怕除去…..」

In some ways, love and fear are opposites, enemies. Love's closest companion and ally is confidence. When we are completely confident, we do not fear that we can do what is required of us. Our problem is that we have not perfected love in us, and so, we fear.

詩篇119:165
「愛你律法的人大有平安,甚麼都不能使他們絆腳 Stumble。」

羅馬書8:6-7

人的本性 (屬肉體的律) 争戰 神的律法 (屬靈的律) 羅馬書7:25

「體貼肉體的就是死;體貼聖靈的乃是生命平安。原來體貼肉體的,就是與神為仇,因為不服神的律法。」

Human nature is enmity against God, and it rejects God's law. The result is continual warfare with God and between men. No one who breaks God's law as a way of life can have peace, at least not the kind of peace God gives. Jesus says in John 14:27, "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you."

約翰 14:27
「我留下平安給你們,我將我的平安賜給你們。我所賜的,不像世人所賜的,…憂愁、膽怯…」

箴言1:7
「敬畏耶和華是知識的開端,愚妄人藐視智慧和教訓。」

健康的懼怕 vs 不健康的懼怕

不健康的懼怕是來自那裡呢?

_____________________________________,
_____________________________________。

改變甚麼,可以帶走不健康的懼怕呢?
­­­­­_____________________________________,
_____________________________________。

試寫下你今天悟到的信念。
  • 專心跟随神
  • 盡心盡性盡意盡力地愛神和愛人如己
  • 不要跟隨世界的價值觀
  • 更加依靠神
  • 祇注重神如何看

希伯來著11:1 「.....信是所望的實底。」

No comments: