I am always one of the most fornature woman. God gives me a reposible husband, two creative children, a loving church, supportive sisters and lots of free room in self-development and creation.
Moreover, I have two be loved disciples, Iris and Doris whom God has put besides me to compel our lives together. I would like to see Doris to learn a lot from Iris in how she begins from a scratch of nobody to become a BTL and is serving God's Kingdom humbly. Three of us took a DP Hiking on 16 Apr.
I always love to asking advises from my disciples on top of my discipler because both Iris and Doris are walking very close to me (almost knowing my daily life). I discussed with Iris about how to creat a buddy environment for us to grow instead of just depending on the discipler.
We started to think of a triangle support with purpose. Here we are:
Doris - Roxana/Maria - Bonnie (Golden Girls' serving)
Doris - Iris - Bonnie (BTL nurturing)
Iris - Doris - Bonnie (Precious Parents building)
Iris - Pandora/Bonnie L. - Bonnie (Leadership nurturing)
Bonnie - Roxana - Pandora (Elders' serving)
Bonnie - Iris - Bonnie L./Siu Wai (Women Connections building)
Thus:
Doris' Core Circle includes: (Mui Ying and Maria), Roxana, Iris, Bonnie (we did the BTL handbook study together in May/Jun 2007)
Iris' Core Circle includes: (Vivian and Lucy), Doris, Pandora, Bonnie L./Siu Wai, Bonnie
Bonnie's Core Circle includes: (Iris and Doris), Roxana, Pandora, Bonnie L./Siu Wai, Lorinda
(we met Bonnie Leung on 14 May for a wonderful sharing)
(we met Siu Wai on 26 Jul for a casual and fun sharing)
What did I learn:
Life fulfillment is not depending on how strong you are but how you set free yourself in the limitation of life and the material world and be resouceful from nothing.
1 comment:
Dear Bonnie (Y),
It is wonderful that I have made acquaintance with 2 awesome Bonnies.
Today I have reviewed and chatted with my discipler, Bonnie. She threw out some idea about a buddy system for me/us to grow up especially for me in the area of being a BTL. I need a buddy system which will advise me. Both of us feel that you are the fit one, So may I invite you to be my buddy and let's spend time regularly say once every 2 months. Tentatively, we suggest the second Monday of a month starting from May 14.
Please feel free to suggest and air your idea and we are open to further discussion.
Thanks.
Love
Iris
Post a Comment