Tuesday, February 06, 2007

從約翰福音看耶穌的榜樣

耶穌跟著神的話而說,不多不少 John 16:13 “He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears.” ~bonnie

耶穌跟著神的時間而作來榮耀神的旨意,不早不遲 John 11:40 “Did I tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?.......that they may believe that you sent me.” echoes with「我們行事為人是憑著信心,不是憑著眼見。」哥林多後書5:7 同時了解到為神被誤會時也可以榮耀神更大的美意。 ~doris

耶穌看見神已準備一切John 4: a time of readiness. ~maria

耶穌從依靠神中享受「平安」,並以自身為本,給其他跟隨衪的人也帶來平安John 6:14 A godly leader shares his peace in heart with God to people around him. Do we choose to be a peaceful leader or a doubting leader? ~mui ying

耶穌用「愛到底」John 13:1以身作則,「我所做的,你如今不知道,後來必明白。」為的是「與我有份」v.8 part with me,「僕人不能大於主人」v.16要「彼此洗腳」v.14。What we do sometimes the counterparts may not understand but in order to show we are part of each other in God. We follow God’s instruction as Jesus did to demonstrating a role model for the rest of the people. Listen to God to the bottom line. ~bonnie audiosharing

耶穌在放手前,交出錦囊。「你們要彼此相愛,我怎樣愛你們,你們也要怎樣相愛….」John 13:34 Jesus is a well prepared person. He was all the time demonstrating a role model to us. Are we noticing, recognizing and remembering what he has been doing? If not, how could we love the others as He loves us? We may only love the others in our own way. ~bonnie

耶穌把從天上的父:認識的、全部、照樣地、指示 給我們>> 為求「合一」 John 17: 1-26 Am I loving others wholeheartedly as Jesus did for me? (Nothing to hold back) Doris and Mui Ying think that 保留多來自自已的驕傲、有条件的愛及怕被傷害。 I may say that also due to the lacking of self-assured humility ~bonnie

耶穌以神為本。衪不會把世人的「不接受」看得私有化、面子化 take it personal,然而卻充滿「信心」及「勇氣」地把神交給衪的大使命完美地完成。John 12: 42-50 "我沒有憑自已講...."等捨己的精神 ~ doris

耶穌對母親尊重的坦白順[馴]服了瑪利亞 John 2:4-5 Jesus said, "My time has not yet come" helped Maria to understand and direct the servants to "Do whatever he tells you." Mrs. Chan has learned that being a mother should not over-involving in our sons lives. Let the sons to lead. ~ maria AWESOME insight from maria

耶穌勇於面對及承担(事實、困難),毫不退縮因為神早已應許了 John 18:4-11 "I am he." simple and powerful that made the soldiers fell to the ground. v6 How do I face my difficulties? Am I bold enough to admit and face it, or I will escape from it. Jesus was not afraid to die because God has already given Him the promise of ressurection, same as eternity to us. Do we have faith in God's promise? ~bonnie

耶穌的包容 John 7 ~ mui ying

耶穌的恩典與摩西的律法。人不可以靠自己,人所有的只是小聰明。我們要學習耶穌只做喜悅及榮耀神的事。 ~maria

耶穌用憐憫的心去勸喻犯了罪的人去悔改 John 8 衪用智慧巧妙地問了一句話使人們有反省的心,衪並寬恕己犯罪的人。 ~mui ying



No comments: