Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Next Book to Read in QT

Dear Girls,

Glad to catch up again with you all, in particular seeing different suggestions on the next book to read.

Shall I give a brief review herewith so that everybody could have some more information for your second thought? Then, let’s pray more and we can decide on Sunday the 5th Nov. Don’t you remember Vivian and Iris will give us a wrap up summary on certain character(s) in Genesis to reinforce our overall learning?

So far we have read below on Sunday BT QT:
Ecclesiastes 2004/5 (Old Testament)
Isaiah 2005 (Old Testament)
Women in the Bible (Old Testament)
Romans 2005/6 (New Testament)
Genesis 2006 (Old Testament)
Exodus 2006/7 (Old Testament)
Levitus 2007 Feb (Old Testament)
Number 2007 Aug (Old Testament)

And I know all of you are being very creative this year in your personal QT or partner QT:
Maria + Lucy : The 4 Gospels (New Testament)
Vivian + Connie: Under the Cross for 30 days (New Testament)
Vivian + Bonnie : 90 days conviction on selected topics (New Testament)
Iris : a specified scripture number through out each book of the Bible and etc..
Bonnie : on specific theme and search relevant scriptures over the whole Bible, and also QT journal exchange with Lorinda

I observed that:
By reviewing the inspirations and fun we got in reading Genesis together, I found it is helpful for those new disciples in understanding the historical background of the Bible.

Up to here, I really feel you girls’ devoted hearts in learning the Words. Of course, I would also like to welcome Georgina’s idea on the topic.

Let’s pray and God will lead.
Cheers, bonnie

No comments: