Though I really know what'll come tomorrow, I enjoy the adventure of life. Life is full of love, hope and vision. Though emotional downs sometimes drag me a lot, thanks for God's love, I feel love and embraced with the love of angels and in the Kingdom and in the family.
Thanks God for clarifying my misty situation in my career through the solid support of my dear and loving sisters who really care me so much.
Thanks God for granting me such a wonderful, novel, tailor made BT in which sisters really grow up and live up through these months.
Thanks God for Lucy's baptism in our BT. The chemical reaction catalysed in God's love and grace, we are thriving in love and in hope and in change in a wonderful direction.
Thanks God for granting us an awesome, loving, giving, wise, wonderful, thoughtful, caring BT leader.
What can I say more... but loving U!
No comments:
Post a Comment